Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Character Introduction: Luc from Torn


This time, we're doing something a little different. Instead of me asking questions to today's character of honor, this guy is just going to introduce himself to you. Something short and sweet, but definitely full of intensity. And with that, I bring you Luc from Erica O'Rourke's Torn!


It was never supposed to be Mo Fitzgerald. Never. It was supposed to be Verity, and there’s not a man alive who would complain about that fate. But now Vee is dead, and in her place is a quiet girl with secrets of her own, trying to figure out all of mine. Back in New Orleans, there’s a war brewing, and I can’t stop it on my own.

Plenty of people are hoping she’ll take Verity’s place and save us all. If she does, she’ll have to leave her old life behind. Forever. And as much as I’m warming to the idea, Mo’s not convinced.

It’s my job to change her mind.


Thank you, Luc, for giving us a little insight into you, and congrats Erica on the release! Torn hit shelves today, so be sure you guys pick it up!



1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about this one anyway but I can't wait after that introduction! Definitely intrigued. Thanks for hosting him!

    ReplyDelete