Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Character This or That: Kaleb from Hourglass

It's no secret to a lot of you how much I love Kaleb from Myra McEntire's debut Hourglass. Completely sexy and hot and just that right mix of cocky, witty, sarcastic, sweet and broken to make me melt faster than ice cream in the Texas heat, Kaleb is definitely one of my favorite YA boys. Thus, it's no surprise that when I got the chance to get to know him a little better by way of a fun this or that list, I jumped right on it. So I bring you: Kaleb.


Beach or Pool Pool:  It's the only place I can think. (But I enjoy being shirtless either place.)

Looks or Brains:  I used to be a straight up looks guy, but things are changing.

Book or Movie:  Believe it or not, I'm a big reader. But it's way easier to make out in the back of a movie theater.

Tall or Short:  Yes.

Tigers or Polar Bears:  Tigers. Definitely.

Action or Drama:  All action, all the time. Drama makes me tired.

Dragon or Pegasus:  I have a dragon tattoo - so definitely dragon.

Hermione or Ginny:  Hermione. Total package.

Blonde or Brunette:  Again, yes.

Steak or Lobster:  Lobster. With lots of melted butter.

Boxers or Briefs:  Neither.

Plane or Train:  Plane. When I go, I like to go far.

Rock or Pop:  Rock

Opera or Ballet:  Ballet. Leotards are hot.

Smoothie or Milkshake:  Milkshake. My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard, you know.


Thank you, Kaleb, for those awesome answers. As if I didn't already love and want you....

Ahem. So there you have it! A little glimpse into the awesomeness that is Kaleb! Hourglass is out today so make sure you guys all pick it up! You definitely do not want to miss this one!


2 comments:

  1. Nice interview :) Though some of those answers really made me blush...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love it. Wish Kaleb was real and I knew him.

    ReplyDelete