Monday, April 4, 2011

Author This or That: Amy Holder

Here today is the wonderful and awesome Amy Holder, author of the hilarious book The Lipstick Laws, in a rapid fire style interview. So from Vegas to Pixies and on to Cupcakes, we cover quite the range so check it out!



Toucans or Macaws – Macaws! I saw wild macaws in Costa Rica and they were amazing!

Ryan Reynolds or Jake Gyllenhaal – Oh boy, this is a tossup… I’ll pick Jake because he’s adorable, I love his blue eyes & he seems super sweet!

Macaroni or Spaghetti – Spaghetti… slurp! Really, though, I'm a sucker for any pasta...it doesn't matter what it's called.

Angels or Demons – Angels! I actually collect angel figurines. :)

Lemurs or Flying Squirrels – Flying squirrels, of course. But if you had said a flying lemur, I would have totally picked that.

Cupcakes or Truffles – Are you offering? I hope so! Nom-nom-nom-nom… cupcakes, please!

Boxers or Briefs – Boxers…or boxer briefs. Really, anything but tighty-whiteys is fine with me….unless it’s a large leaf. That’s no good either.

Pixies or Wraiths – I'd definitely choose playful pixies over wraiths. Wraiths scare me.

Shrek or Donkey – DONKEY! I have a dog that reminds me of Donkey from Shrek! She even tries to talk like him!

Firefighter or Policeman – Anyone who fights fires is a-okay in my book.

Coffee or Tea – Tea. I don’t drink coffee unless it’s whipped into a scrumptious Starbucks drink that equates to at least 1000 calories of deliciousness.
 
Train or Plane – I’ll take a plane because it’s faster…but a train would make me less nervous.

Vegas or Cabo – VEGAS! VEGAS! VEGAS!!!!! I LOVE VEGAS!!! Did I mention I love Vegas?!?


Polar Bears or Seals – Aw… I’ll choose seals, but I love both!

Trophy Wife or Bread Winner – I love carbs, so bring on the bread!


Thank you, Amy, for sharing those awesome answers!

Now make sure you guys all check out Amy's awesome book, The Lipstick Laws! And even better, comment on this post and the rest of this week's tour posts, and you'll be automatically entered to win a signed copy of the book. A winner will be picked by Amy on Saturday, and there is one entry per post per person.

14 comments:

  1. Fun interview! I agree with you on Jake Gyllenhaal... and a lot of your other answers as well! Thanks for sharing.

    seescootread[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want cupcakes and spaghetti! Great interview, I can't wait to read her book!
    paigethewriter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea. It's so different than the typical author Q&A... I love it! Well done :)

    kaitlynkline[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I loved this post. And a 'large leaf' OMG lol :)

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww amy this interview made me love you even more then I already do!! Congrats on ur book birthday!!

    Laurabcrupi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun interview, love reading answers to random/funny questions!

    danceislove27(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun interview! I'm looking forward to reading this book!

    amilner78(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so fun to read. Thanks for the cute 'this or that' feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw nice interview! Please pretty please I'm dying to read this book but I can't buy anything on internet :( ooh pleasee pick me!! :D

    luarroyave(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love rapid-fire type interviews! Amy's chooses are great too...almost all are what I'd pick. Jake! Cupcakes! Pasta! Donkey! Seals!

    I'll stop now. Thanks for dropping by Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post. If I win is going to be a gift, so fingers crossed ! Looks like its a really fun book! ")

    pepoarroyave@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great book! Count me in!

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love donkey too! How cute. :)

    tripisu(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ya donkey is funnier...

    katie_tp(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete