Monday, April 18, 2011

Trailer Premiere and Release Contest: Invincible Summer

On this lovely night, just before the release of the book, I have for you guys the awesome trailer for Hannah Moskowitz's Invincible Summer! The book is out tomorrow (yes, just hours away tomorrow!), and trust me, you want this one. So without further ado.... I bring you, made by VLC Photo Productions, the trailer:




Are you as in love with it as I am? I think the voice for Chase is PERFECT, and seriously sexy! And this trailer so completely captures so much about this book.

But to make this even more special, YOU can win a copy of Invincible Summer!

All you have to do is post this trailer on your blog and you're entered! Easy, right? And with a video as sexy as this one, why wouldn't you want it to spend some time on your blog?

So go share this baby, and let us know in the comments! And be sure to leave Hannah TONS of release day and trailer love in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. I hate Vania she is so awesome.

    Well...lovingly hate. In that -no hate included- kind of way.

    SO AMAZING. I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on this one!

    Congrats on release day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous trailer! I can't wait to read this book.

    Hannah, have an awesome release day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted vid on my blog! I'm really looking forward to reading it!
    http://bit.ly/i2lzQQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great trailer by Vania! Now I want to go get myself a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice trailer, I think I'll be buying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just posted the trailer on my blog. I'm so excited for this book.
    www.balancingbrittany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally posted this on my blog before I knew about the contest. Well, happy to share anyway! (Also gave away stuff to spread the joy. I love spreading joy.)

    http://iwriteandread.blogspot.com/2011/04/invincible-summer-birthday-giveaway_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super excited for this book! I posted it on my blog:
    http://readingthebestofthebest.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-trailer-invincible-summer-by.html

    ReplyDelete