Friday, April 8, 2011
Author Top Ten List: Jennifer Archer
10. Visit music studios where my favorite artists are recording and sit in on the sessions.
9. Whisper sweet words in all of my loved ones’ ears while they sleep. I would watch their lives unfold. When they were happy, I would be joyous. When they were sad, I would comfort them in small ways – perhaps with scents and sounds and reminders of memories that I know they’d enjoy.
8. Rest inside the pearly pink curve of a conch shell.
7. Fly through the clouds and squeeze through the eye of a needle.
6. Play a few harmless pranks on mean people and freak them out a little!
5. Go to every city, town, and country I’ve ever wanted to visit.
4. Use my spirit energy to motivate people who are feeling hopeless to help themselves. If I had any ideas of how they might solve whatever is bothering them, I would find a way to lead them to the solution – whisper it in their ear or put a piece of information in places they would find it until the message finally got through.
3. Play cupid! And simply bring people together who could become friends. I could use my spirit energy to move lonely people toward one another so that they can meet and no longer be alone.
2, Haunt a beautiful old seaside hotel until I get bored, then haunt a great old library – perhaps the New York Public Library – and read until my spirit heart is content! Then I would haunt a theater on Broadway for awhile.
1. Ride the wind wherever it takes me.
Want more form Jennifer?
See the new THROUGH HER EYES book trailer!
Jennifer’s website www.jenniferarcher.net (Find links to her Facebook and Twitter pages here)
Jennifer’s blog www.jenniferarcher.blogspot.com
Make sure you guys check out Through Her Eyes, and is there anything you'd do as a ghost?
Posted by Kari Olson at 8:00 AM