Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox

I had a nice book week, and then spent a bunch of money yesterday at the Teen Book Con. I'll do a post on that later this week probably, or just throw it all in next week's IMM. But here's what I got this past week!

For Review:
Dead Rules by Randy Russell
Burning Brooklyn by Steve Brezenoff
Tighter by Adele Griffin
The Daughters Break the Rules by Joanna Philbin
Summer of Fear by Lois Duncan
Down A Dark Hall by Lois Duncan
Stranger with My Face by Lois Duncan
(Huge thanks to HarperTeen, Carolrhoda Books, and Little Brown!)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

7 comments:

  1. What a great mailbox and what a sweet puppy to be your temporary bookshelf!

    Dead Rules by Randy Russell and Tighter by Adele Griffin look so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Tighter, sounds so good. The cover for Dead Rules completely freaks me out! :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead Rules sounds like it's going to be a really fun novel and I love that cover. You got a lot of really great books. Hope you enjoy them all!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great books this week. I love Lois Duncan and am glad they are refacing the covers to appeal to teens of today. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, everytime I see your mailboxes the first thing I always wonder is how you get your dog to keep still for the picture.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You got quite a bit of books this week! And all for review! Nice to get books and not have to spend any $$! :)

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete