Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Character Interview: Colin from Overprotected

Here today is Colin, childhood enemy turned protector for Ashlynn from Jennifer Laurens' Overprotected!


What memory with Ashlyn from childhood stands out the most to you? 

There are so many.We grew up down in the same neighborhood. Probably the times we spent in the pool at my house. She was so fun to tease. I couldn't resist throwing her in and pretending I was an alligator.

What was your first thought when hired to be Ashlyn's body guard? 

That Charles was off his rocker. I mean the man no disrespect, he's a genius lawyer. But, his ideas about parenting are totally skewed. Still, I needed a job, and the timing was right on, so I thought, ' what the hell'. I'd always liked the Adairs. And, Charles said it'd be pretty low key. I was blown away by how...weird it all really was at the townhouse though, I'm not going to lie.

Describe what it's like to kiss Ashlyn. 

You're seriously asking me that? I...don't know what to say to that question. It's personal.

What's your favorite thing about Ashlyn? Least favorite? 

She's genuine. I don't have a least favorite thing about her except that she doesn't give herself enough credit for what she does and how strong she is.

Boxers or briefs? 

Oh maaaan. Boxers.

What kind of cake would you describe yourself as?

(laugh) who thinks up these questions??? Cake...yellow with chocolate frosting.

 Thank you, Colin, for sharing those answers! Now I'll let you get back to... kissing... Ashlynn!

And make sure you guys check out Overprotected and meet Colin for yourself, out this week!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Great questions. I loved Colin so much in Overprotected! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is dangerous! I thought I was going to be able to shave my Goodreads "to read" list, but I think it's ballooning up again. Damn!

    ReplyDelete